Lone Worker Alarm Device Features
Simple and easy to operate, one button emergency SOS, personal alarm with GPS Tracking. Go anywhere knowing help is just a press of a button away.
Automatic serious Fall, impact detection, sending emergency contacts a ‘Help me’ SMS message. Has 10 second delay to cancel false alarms
Voice to Voice Communication
Designed around friends and family self monitoring, up to 10 different contact numbers can be programmed into the workplace safety alarm, including a landline if required.
Freedom & Independence
Using 4g/3g cellular technology, this pendant has the ability to work world wide with the correct SIM card (Roaming charges may apply). Either 4g prepay or ‘on contract’ SIM cards work (not supplied).
No Ongoing Costs
Lone Worker Alarm Features
German design, Swiss precision GPS, reddot2015 award winner.
- Works wherever there is 3G & 4G compatible mobile coverage
- Calls up to 10 friends, family or carers.
- Has 2-way “hands-free” voice to voice communication with high quality speakerphone.
- In built fall detection for serious falls. Sends a “fall alert” to up to 10 contacts.
- Uses GPS & Google maps to send your location to your contacts during emergencies.
- Family & friends can call the pendant just like a normal phone. Pendant can call out to nominated contacts in emergencies (not recommended)
- Pendant is shower & rain proof, comfortable.
- No contracts or monitoring fees.
- 12 month warranty.
- Cost – $495. Includes FREE wristband & Belt clip, tracked delivery.
Dimension: 61mm * 44mm * 16mm
Backup battery: Rechargeable, 3.7V,
Charging voltage: 5V DC
Operating Temperature: -20°C to +55°C for working
-30°C to +70°C for storage
Battery life: Up to 48 hours under
normal environmental conditions
Water Resistance: Follow the IPX6 Standard
GPS chipset: UBlox G7020 (AGPS Support)
Receiver frequency: 1575.42 MHz
Cold starts: approx 32S, typical TTFF (95%)
Warm start: approx 32S, typical TTFF (95%)
Hot start: approx: 1S, typical TTFF (95%)
Antenna: Built-in ceramic antenna.